About the event
You and your group will become chocolatiers with this outrageously delicious chocolate bar-making class. Guided by a world-class celebrity chef, you will learn to make your very own chocolate bars using award-winning chocolate and high-quality ingredients that work together to create wonderfully unexpected flavor profiles. Perfect for beginners.
Here is what you will learn and experience:
- The basics of tempering and making the perfect chocolate bar.
- How to balance textures and taste profiles to create incredible chocolate bars.
- Pour up to 3 bars during class. One dark, milk, and white chocolate, using 9 different luxury inclusions such as dried pear and black lava sea salt.
- Learn where chocolate is from and how it’s made from bean to bar.
- See how Chef Paul makes 350 lb+ chocolate sculptures.
- Chocolate trivia
- A bar class review page with recipes, links to more ingredients such as where to purchase fresh cacao pods.
- TV show-level audio and video production
Event includes kit delivery
To account for shipping, you will need to provide a list of participants and shipping addresses 16 days in advance.
Restrictions for the United States:
We ship to the entire United States, but cannot ship to PO boxes.
Restrictions for outside the United States:
We ship outside of the United States. Please note for international shipments additional lead time and shipping costs may apply.